Recommended filter for sand tank?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I use a tetra filter in my 29g and an API filter in my 10g.

What do you mean by they never suck up debris? What filter are you currently using?

I use a tetra filter in my 29g and an API filter in my 10g.

What do you mean by they never suck up debris? What filter are you currently using?
The cheap china stuff one, so bad. What are you currently using in you Anacharis tank?

Filters don't suck up debris on the bottom of the tank. They do remove debris floating in the water but not the heavy debris - it's our job to remove that.

The cheap china stuff one, so bad. What are you currently using in you Anacharis tank?
I'm using a Tetra 2-10 gallon filter. (Tetra really messed up on the rating for my model, because it has enough GPH to cycle a 29g tank. (Which is were mine is)

I suggest looking into the tetra line of filters: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tetra-Whisper-2-10i-Power-Filter-Fish-Aquatic-Pets/10291764

As I said above, the "2-10 gallon" filter, is good for a 29g tank. It is also much bigger than you would expect.

In my 10g betta tank (My second anacharis tank) I use a cheap API micro filter. It does the job and its really small.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back