Recommend Filter

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

omega59

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I'am looking to replace my current Fluval Chi filter (square box). Does anyone recommend a filter that is silent and not a lot of movement for this 5gallon tank? Yes it is for my Betta.

I'am looking to replace my current Fluval Chi filter (square box). Does anyone recommend a filter that is silent and not a lot of movement for this 5gallon tank? Yes it is for my Betta.

tetra 3i is a small and good one

From what i read the Tetra 3i is very noisy because of the bubbling noises it produces. I would like something super silent like my current filter.

Marina i25 great little filters. I've got one of these right next to my bed and can't hear a thing at night lol

Aqua el micro fan filter.
Again, it's next to my bed and i can't hear it. Plus points against a i25 is the it has an adjustable flow rate (super for bettas) and a directional nozzle. It's aslo super tiny :good:

My link

Again, it's next to my bed and i can't hear it. Plus points against a i25 is the it has an adjustable flow rate (super for bettas) and a directional nozzle. It's aslo super tiny :good:

My link
Wow that is tiny, good find. How often does it need unclogging?

My link
Wow that is tiny, good find. How often does it need unclogging?
About fortnightly. I've found that the flow rate on mine does drop a little bit after the first week, but not alot. But mine is in a heavily stocked tank :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back