Recently opened pet store

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Wait! Thereā€™s more! I have two community tanks! Thereā€™s a fish pond out front that hasnā€™t been used for 50 years. Must be teaming with critters!
nice!
also plants count too right? .....
there's probably lots of cool bugs and fish in there, i'd love to see...

The only real XL pet store in Holland is Zo & Zoo in a two called Ede. And their fish section is way larger.
Ede?
Just searched and its between Utrecht and Arnhem. It looks like a very small town and it couldnā€™t be much more in the centre of the country. Plus itā€™s nicely positioned for both Amsterdam and Rotterdam road traffic returning from the big population centres of NE Germany.
Iā€™m sure none of thatā€™s a coincidence. Or are the owners from there?

Ede?
Just searched and its between Utrecht and Arnhem. It looks like a very small town and it couldnā€™t be much more in the centre of the country. Plus itā€™s nicely positioned for both Amsterdam and Rotterdam road traffic returning from the big population centres of NE Germany.
Hahahaha visited that place recently and bought a great Trofis tank (their own brand as I understood made by / combi with Ferplast).

Attachments

• 20211105_193718.jpg
    20211105_193718.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 86
nice!
also plants count too right? .....
there's probably lots of cool bugs and fish in there, i'd love to see...
No fish for years. The original owner of this house installed the pond maybe 50 years ago & the second owner filled it with a bunch of plants. The first guy took his fish when he left. Itā€˜s a pretty pond with stone walls. We have a spitting egret fountain in there to disrupt mosquito breeding. The plants are dying back now as winter approaches.

Ede?
The owners are from there. They had a different XL store before in a different location. And at that time they were called " 't Guppy".

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back