Really good app for aquascape planning

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jitsz

Reaction score
Couldn't see any mention of this via a search but I stumbled across this site, scape-it.io which is really nice for planning out a scape. It doesn't have everything but it seems to have enough to be incredibly useful, at least for me! Looks like it does get frequent updates adding new materials/objects also.

Thought I would share it here incase others might be after something like it, really is a well thought out little app :D

Couldn't see any mention of this via a search but I stumbled across this site, scape-it.io which is really nice for planning out a scape. It doesn't have everything but it seems to have enough to be incredibly useful, at least for me! Looks like it does get frequent updates adding new materials/objects also.

Thought I would share it here incase others might be after something like it, really is a well thought out little app :D
Looks cool but it didn't work for me 😔

Looks cool but it didn't work for me 😔
Ahh thats a shame :( I've only tried it on computer with Chrome browser and it works quite well. Was it just not loading?

Was playing around with it again earlier actually and noticed once you've planned a scape it will calculate the amount of materials, co2 and light you will need. Not sure how accurate that is but probably a reasonable baseline

That's a neat little plaything....I like it, its fun :)

It's something for the kids to play with. I tried it but it's way better to get along to a good scaping retailer and put the rocks, wood plants together on a test bench set up to the right size.
I did try that app but got little out of it personally.

Ahh thats a shame :( I've only tried it on computer with Chrome browser and it works quite well. Was it just not loading?

Was playing around with it again earlier actually and noticed once you've planned a scape it will calculate the amount of materials, co2 and light you will need. Not sure how accurate that is but probably a reasonable baseline
Maybe I should try it on the computer then... My phone wasn't doing anything but maybe its cause I didn't know how to work the site?

That's a neat little plaything....I like it, its fun :)
Yeah I agree :) neat for playing around with ideas before committing to something further
It's something for the kids to play with. I tried it but it's way better to get along to a good scaping retailer and put the rocks, wood plants together on a test bench set up to the right size.
I did try that app but got little out of it personally.
It's a bit basic for sure, I thought it was being updated pretty regularly but the last documented update looks to be 2021 which is a shame. There's a few good stores around by me for scaping bits and hardscape pieces but no test benches I've found so far, or anything as wonderful as the place near you. You've been spoilt :p
The OP is in the UK so it may not work as well in the U.S
Strange it's not working for you guys not sure why that would be :( it would certainly be tricky to use on phone/touchscreen as there's quite a bit of dragging involved which I tend to find tedious on touchscreens

Yeah I agree :) neat for playing around with ideas before committing to something further

It's a bit basic for sure, I thought it was being updated pretty regularly but the last documented update looks to be 2021 which is a shame. There's a few good stores around by me for scaping bits and hardscape pieces but no test benches I've found so far, or anything as wonderful as the place near you. You've been spoilt :p

Strange it's not working for you guys not sure why that would be :( it would certainly be tricky to use on phone/touchscreen as there's quite a bit of dragging involved which I tend to find tedious on touchscreens
Ah... Maybe that's why...

Alright @Jitsz... I just tried it on the computer and sorry to say...
Nah, im joking it works! Pretty basic but it does work really nicely! Ill have to fidget with it when I have more time

Alright @Jitsz... I just tried it on the computer and sorry to say...
Nah, im joking it works! Pretty basic but it does work really nicely! Ill have to fidget with it when I have more time
You had me there :rofl: it worked at least which is something :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back