Really fat cardinal tetra

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

It is very unlikely that the fish has an actual medical procedure. It is most likely an egg bound female. Try to limit the lighting in the tank to make her more comfortable. Also, do you have java moss? They love making a nest in java moss to lay their eggs in. ;)
@PheonixKingZ what do you mean medical procedure?

Thank you guys. No java moss, was looking at buying online but not convinced about having a live plant delivered :p
But as soon as I can, I need a more tetras and plants!

Thank you guys. No java moss, was looking at buying online but not convinced about having a live plant delivered :p
But as soon as I can, I need a more tetras and plants!
I trust buying plants online, just saying. ;)

I've bought plants on-line as my local shops don't stock the plants I want. I tend to use Ebay, but look for sellers with high feedback, (and in my case sellers who guarantee the plants are shrimp safe). There are other on-line shops in the UK as well, though I haven't used any of them. If you can find any on-line shops which will deliver at the moment.

I've bought plants on-line as my local shops don't stock the plants I want. I tend to use Ebay, but look for sellers with high feedback, (and in my case sellers who guarantee the plants are shrimp safe). There are other on-line shops in the UK as well, though I haven't used any of them. If you can find any on-line shops which will deliver at the moment.
Thats why I didnt enter TOTM this month, I cant buy plant from Ebay, they seems to ship very slow recently, you know coronavirus :dunno:

I've used k2aqua on Ebay, he uses 24 hour Royal Mail, and packs the plants well. But the question is, how long will it take Royal Mail to actually deliver the package. This seller only dispatches Monday to Friday so if you bought today it wouldn't be dispatched till Monday, and his delivery estimate is Tuesday to Wednesday.

Amazing, I ahve ordered some moss. Got a next day delivery service. Thank you so much again for all your help

Most reactions

trending

Back