FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

CassCats

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
2x Tank of the Month🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
these are NOT my set ups, or videos, but just sharing some really cool ones I found while researching some river set ups.

This right here is goals for a river rapids biotope tank for my vampire pleco one day, I swear haha

This one was just cute

Please, feel free to share videos of set ups you found on YouTube that you really enjoyed (but please be sure to mention if it is not your video)

Ooohh, I was looking at some of these types of set ups when I was looking at loaches the other day. Way above my skill level or what I'm looking to try yet, but they seem like awesome tanks to have! Especially when you find out that creating the river manifold isn't as terrifying difficult as I'd imagined. Some great species would thrive in a tank like that, imagine a set up like that in your living room! Not your everyday community tank for sure. Thanks for sharing those vids!

My Wesley Jnr ( Hillstream Loach) would love that first one

love the name!!
Thanks. I can't take the credit though. My husband is called Wesley and when we got our pug 10 years ago he wanted a boy one that he could call Wesley Jnr. We ended up with a female called Peanut. Then when we were having a baby he wanted a boy and for it to be called Wesley Jnr. We had a girl ( thank goodness). As soon as we got our little guy ( who could also be a girl for all I know) he immediately named him Wesley Jnr so he got his wish in the end.. just had to wait 10 years

Thanks. I can't take the credit though. My husband is called Wesley and when we got our pug 10 years ago he wanted a boy one that he could call Wesley Jnr. We ended up with a female called Peanut. Then when we were having a baby he wanted a boy and for it to be called Wesley Jnr. We had a girl ( thank goodness). As soon as we got our little guy ( who could also be a girl for all I know) he immediately named him Wesley Jnr so he got his wish in the end.. just had to wait 10 years
This actually makes it even better haha this made my day

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back