Ready to get wet again !!!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Gkat66

Reaction score
Hi all , it feels good to be among like minded folks again. It's been 3 years since I shut down my last tank , due to life events beyond my control. I am ready to start again, however all but 2 ( or maybe 3 ) of my 11 tanks will remain dry.
At the highest point of my addiction I had a 210 mixed reef , 75 salt , 55 salt , 3, 40 salt ( 2 stocked , 1 quarantine ) 1, 40 fresh planted, 2 , 20 ( 1 salt , 1 fresh) and 2, 10 also 1 of each salt and fresh. I'm not even including all the various tanks and containers I used for sumps , medicating , and holding live food. Also a large koi pond . Needless to say my life revolved around making water , ro/di , mixing , heating and testing. My greatest love was for lionfish , scorpion fish, and octopus, but I also had seahorses , fancy guppies and bettas.
I have promised myself to start slow with just 2 tanks one planted fresh and one reef. I still have all of my equipment so startup cost will be minimal.
I'm looking forward to getting to know folks and sharing any knowledge I have to help others.
Kat

Welcome to TFF!

Hi all , it feels good to be among like minded folks again. It's been 3 years since I shut down my last tank , due to life events beyond my control. I am ready to start again, however all but 2 ( or maybe 3 ) of my 11 tanks will remain dry.
At the highest point of my addiction I had a 210 mixed reef , 75 salt , 55 salt , 3, 40 salt ( 2 stocked , 1 quarantine ) 1, 40 fresh planted, 2 , 20 ( 1 salt , 1 fresh) and 2, 10 also 1 of each salt and fresh. I'm not even including all the various tanks and containers I used for sumps , medicating , and holding live food. Also a large koi pond . Needless to say my life revolved around making water , ro/di , mixing , heating and testing. My greatest love was for lionfish , scorpion fish, and octopus, but I also had seahorses , fancy guppies and bettas.
I have promised myself to start slow with just 2 tanks one planted fresh and one reef. I still have all of my equipment so startup cost will be minimal.
I'm looking forward to getting to know folks and sharing any knowledge I have to help others.
Kat
Welcome to the forum :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back