Razers Fish Tank Build

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kind of late but finaly got round to doing the light...i started out with getting this item from my lfs for £30, bargain :)

DSC00768.jpg

i of course have a bracket i made which you can see laid on the light itself,

DSC00773.jpg

afte attaching it firmly to the lid...

DSC00772.jpg

and in the dark,

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

and of course a day shot...

DSC00769.jpg

so next up is testing to make sure the wood above can take the heat for 8 odd hours....hope it does :) thanks for looking!

Looking good m8 !!!

Can't wait to see it all set-up and stocked :good: :good:

Very nice looking install and fitting, keep on posting lol threads like this make these kinds of hobbies so enjoyable, I love the building things part lol I let my kids do the feeding and water changes lol...Your doing great so far, cant see a thing I would change are you going freshwater or salt?

thanks for the replys,

id love to do a salt water setup but just do not have the know how yet so i dont want to risk killing any fish but im getting there :blush: this tank is going to be home to my cichlid breding pair, ive so far gotten some wood for the tank and a heater, im now getting the fluval filter as the one i had was to large :rolleyes: its going to be very well planted to hehe :) going for the all out freshwater "natural" look

hehe done it :)

DSC00899.jpg

so after god knows how long i finaly have it "sort of" how i want, im hoping to buy some more plants to go in there...and i want to get some rocks from my local stream, cant wait!

That tank is looking good razer. Now all it needs is to be cycled and fish added to bring it to life.

it is cycled :) it just finshed its final week sunday hehe :)

OK it is cycled. So where are the fish pictures? I love to see what other people have come up with on a new tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back