Rare Species Pics :p

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
If you are talking about what i think you are, that is the very rare breed known as Romaine
You know I actually looked that up Romaine Crustacean thinking you where on the level and all I found was a bunch of recipes. Guess its just my mind playing tricks on me, my mother always said I had an overworked imagination..... :dunno:

Attachments

• Romaine Crustacean.jpg
    Romaine Crustacean.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 63
nice! What is the species name of the sand sifter? Never heard of that one before. Always nice to see the less common varieties of rainbows.
I forget the species name but you wont find any results or pictures on web unless you can go to google china i think was where he found a pic to show me of an adult one

I really wanna know about the sand sifter species...

Is that Chinese sailfin algae eater?

I forget the species name but you wont find any results or pictures on web unless you can go to google china i think was where he found a pic to show me of an adult one
Its a species of freshwater goby (goby is burried in the species name that escapes me) its a really strange long odd name

The Raphael cats are long lived..10 years easy. I thought mine were full grown at 6 or 7 inch mark..then saw a video of them almost double that size. They do the grunting thing when lifted out of water...never get sick,but they will shed body slime if the water quality slips. One of my favorites from back in the day.

The Raphael cats are long lived..10 years easy. I thought mine were full grown at 6 or 7 inch mark..then saw a video of them almost double that size. They do the grunting thing when lifted out of water...never get sick,but they will shed body slime if the water quality slips. One of my favorites from back in the day.
He’s really cute we call him bubbles lol probably gonna outlive everything too.ive heard 10-15 years and 8-12 if the genealogy is good. I havent heard the croak yet though and i barely ever see him. Every once in a while i pick up his house and do a life check but hes always fine every time i have yet to get a decent picture of him.

I really wanna know about the sand sifter species...

Is that Chinese sailfin algae eater?
Ill have to ask him next time I go. He was busy and doesn’t know the spelling so hed have to look it up. But Like i said its some type of freshwater goby I believe

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back