Random Shots - Learning To Use The New Camera

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

prankster705

trolololol
Reaction score
Some random shots, would be nice if somebody identified the pleco, bought as peckoltia sp. - L170, not completely sure on it though as the shop has snakeheads labeled as mogurnda gudgeons...

excuse the particles in the water, shots taken just after feeding

Pleco:
IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

Vietnamese loach:
IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

Botia histrionica:
IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

Platydoras costatus:
IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

Siamese algea eater:
IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

pearl gourami:
IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

Nymphae zenkeri:
IMG_2120.jpg

Great pics. I really like your loaches.
Not sure if its a L170, but I'm sure someone will know.
Doesn't quite look like one

L170

Some real nice photos there.keep up the good work-more photos means happy thread readers :good:

Woah, those pictures look amazing!

Do you have any full-tank shots??

Thx for the kind words everybody...

No recent shots, I'll take some tomorrow (04:46am here)

I just can't figure the pleco ID :(... It's been doing fine for over a year with minimal growth though, so it's probably fully grown and I'm just curious...

I love those pics. the tank looks very natural and you have very happy looking fish in there

whats that plant in the end?

I love those pics. the tank looks very natural and you have very happy looking fish in there

The plant is green tiger lotus, nymphae lotus "zenkeri", grows 3 leaves a week, each around 10 cm across. Also has grown a small "plantling" next to it which grows smaller leaves so it looks really neat, I'll take some more pics in the evening.

Camera - cannon powershot g9, if anybody has some advice, feel free to give it.

The plant is green tiger lotus, nymphae lotus "zenkeri", grows 3 leaves a week, each around 10 cm across. Also has grown a small "plantling" next to it which grows smaller leaves so it looks really neat, I'll take some more pics in the evening.

I think I have something similar except redder leaves and they are shaped bit pointier but bouhgt as a tiger lotus.

I think I have something similar except redder leaves and they are shaped bit pointier but bouhgt as a tiger lotus.

Tiger lotus comes in 2 variations, green and red ;)...

The pleco does kinda look like L002, the head pattern seems to be similar in mine, but it has less contrasting colours, still, closest match I've seen so far :); THX

After going through most of planet catfish it seems most like L226 - Panaque changae

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back