107.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 20210128_075154~3.jpg
    20210128_075154~3.jpg
    362.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210128_075330_HDR.jpg
    20210128_075330_HDR.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 38
And some snow bunny pictures :)

I can't believe he actually lets you put a harness on him. I tried putting a harness on my rabbit once, and she started running around like crazy, banging into walls trying to get it off. Poor thing. We never tried putting it on again after that.

I can't believe he actually lets you put a harness on him. I tried putting a harness on my rabbit once, and she started running around like crazy, banging into walls trying to get it off. Poor thing. We never tried putting it on again after that.
Aww. I think it depends on the rabbit's personality. Helix doesn't seem to mind the harness. I taught him to get used to it by just leaving it in his cage for him to sniff for a day. The next day I put the harness on him inside but didn't attach the leash. I fed him a treat when I put the harness on so he would associate it being good. Eventually I attached the leash and I let him hop around inside with the leash and harness. After 2 weeks of him practicing with the harness indoors I took him outside with the harness and I let him hop around for a bit. Eventually he just got used to it :)

Aww. I think it depends on the rabbit's personality. Helix doesn't seem to mind the harness. I taught him to get used to it by just leaving it in his cage for him to sniff for a day. The next day I put the harness on him inside but didn't attach the leash. I fed him a treat when I put the harness on so he would associate it being good. Eventually I attached the leash and I let him hop around inside with the leash and harness. After 2 weeks of him practicing with the harness indoors I took him outside with the harness and I let him hop around for a bit. Eventually he just got used to it :)

Yeah, we probably didn't go slow enough. We just kind of put it on her. lol.
If I ever get another rabbit though, I might try it again.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back