Cobalt.jpg

fish20thjan2.jpg

P1210435.jpg

P1200413.jpg

P1140392.jpg

P1160399.jpg

P1160439.jpg

P1160429.jpg

Ive always loved Lake Malawi Cichlids. Just atm dont have the space to do a tank that would be suitable for a sizeable community.

Stunning :good:

There wonderful photographs, and great fish.

That's a fantastic rock setup :good:

Lovely fish too - the first two look like their singing

Great pictures and wonderful fish and tank set up! :good:

beautiful rocks settings!!!!!!!!! :drool: :wub: :good:
Good fish.
Good photos!!!! :drool:

Really Love your tank Clareuk looks really colourful and full of life. I`m just gathering equiptment to start a malawi tank, now i`ve seen yours i can`t wait. Is that a real plant? i`m abit worried about rocks falling and cracking the glass, are yours stacked on anything or siliconed?
Angel

Really Love your tank Clareuk looks really colourful and full of life. I`m just gathering equiptment to start a malawi tank, now i`ve seen yours i can`t wait. Is that a real plant? i`m abit worried about rocks falling and cracking the glass, are yours stacked on anything or siliconed?
Angel

Thanks, no it isnt a real plant and that plants not in there now, it started getting sticky with some wierd residue so its been taken out, I have a few silk plants in there now. Aslong as you stack them correct they should be ok. Put rocks in first and each rock you put in make sure you push on the top and to see if they are stable,. I have put smaller rocks on the bottom and then larger rocks on top to make them more stable, I havnt used any silicone with them or anything.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back