Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
...But we still haven't seen your Betta:(
image.jpeg

Awww l love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red VT's are awesomeeeeeeeeeeee. Does he have a name?

Awww l love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red VT's are awesomeeeeeeeeeeee. Does he have a name?
Gwanji The Living Thing ! That's from an old sci-fi movie called The Valley of Gwanji. Cowboys go into a remote Mexican canyon and capture a T-Rex and put him in a circus. On one of the circus entrances you see a sign advertising Gwanji The Living Thing. Paid $3.99 for him at PetsMart.

Yah so ummm.... I don't think that the CPS test goes past 10... Maybe it does? But I think that's the last thing

im on pc it might be different. Also, I cheated to get that number. I used 2 fingers. I was trying to see what the highest score you could get is.
Yah on the phone you can only see 10 cps... No more

And so the countdown begins....

I don't know why but I kinda don't want it to be 2023. I'm done with counting the years upwards.. I was fine with the teen years of the 2000s and even 2020-2022 but the year 2023... Something feels wrong with that number Idk why. I dont like it. And I have to deal with it for a year....

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back