Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I just fed captain Nemo brine shrimp for the first time in his life...

He grabbed a piece bigger than him and started just TEARING it to pieces like a savage... I was like: "Jeez bro... Ok you like brine shrimp I get it"

Right now I'm trying to get a photo of my male gudgeon... But everything I get my phone out he hides... I want him to be entered into the FOTM contest in December but I can't exactly do that with no photo...

An inch? Nah didn't know that My biggest brine shrimp was smaller than half an inch....!

An inch? Nah didn't know that My biggest brine shrimp was smaller than half an inch....!
Half an inch is a more reasonable measurement.
When a full one gets defrosted in the tank it's about half an inch.
Sorry an inch is how big my adult FISH are not the brine shrimp 😅

But captain Nemo is my newest and smallest fry that is doing well. He is only 3-4/16ths of an inch. So a half inch thing looks like a beast lol

I thought Captain Nemo was one of your biggest fry. Lol, my memory stops working sometimes 😅

I thought Captain Nemo was one of your biggest fry. Lol, my memory stops working sometimes 😅
Lol.
I named him/her Nemo cause he was the very last survivor of his siblings. Then he/she just survived... Literally everything. Including a week long vacation. There were many other things including large water changes and his/her mom trying to eat em...
So I promoted him/her to CAPTAIN Nemo... This one's a fighter

Does anyone here keep marine tanks? One day I’d love to own one 🥰
I know @PheonixKingZ used to have one...

But it's always a good idea to get to know freshwater first. It's cheaper and easier. Then you make your way up to Salt. Of course with enough research I'm sure it could be done. Just risky

I know @PheonixKingZ used to have one...

But it's always a good idea to get to know freshwater first. It's cheaper and easier. Then you make your way up to Salt. Of course with enough research I'm sure it could be done. Just risky
Yup, cost a lot of money and took a TON of time to maintain.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back