Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
We have some of the largest refineries in the world and our own rigs in the North Sea but that still doesn't bring the price down

It is one aspect that I definitely do not miss with owning a car.......I miss not being able to grab my keys as/when I wanted and going for a long drive somewhere/anywhere, but with petrol as it is, glad I no longer have to worry.
Do you take public transportation? Or something similar to Uber?

I understand. I have a mustang and I’ll most likely never be able to drive it 😭
Ah man... Well that just sucks.
Just give it a good wash ever now and then so it looks pretty at your house at least 😅

Ah man... Well that just sucks.
Just give it a good wash ever now and then so it looks pretty at your house at least 😅
I need to pay my brothers to wash it since I can’t anymore, thanks for the reminder! :)

I need to pay my brothers to wash it since I can’t anymore, thanks for the reminder! :)
Pay your brothers to wash your car?
Their your family they should do it for no charge... Just out of their heart...

Are you a nervous passenger like me? Or even more nervous around your brother?... like me 🤣

Are you a nervous passenger like me? Or even more nervous around your brother?... like me 🤣
Nah I’m fine with other people driving. My brother is just not suitable to drive even though he’s old enough and it wouldn’t be safe. So he’s never ever touching my car and I’m never riding with him even if he does get a license haha

Nah I’m fine with other people driving. My brother is just not suitable to drive even though he’s old enough and it wouldn’t be safe. So he’s never ever touching my car and I’m never riding with him even if he does get a license haha
Completely understand... If my brother gets a license, he'd have to kidnap me to get me in a car he is driving... And I wouldn't say that to his face, not cause it would hurt his feelings, cause I don't want him to get any ideas 🤣🤣🤣

306490367_622643279373577_6955199388664056212_n.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back