Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Eh idk, just seems to be trying too hard when heā€™s on screen, like heā€™s not fluent. My sister hates that I donā€™t like his acting, cause sheā€™s a huge fan of him, lol.
Well yah. He puts his heart into it. I feel the emotion. Really good when its like that...

To each their own šŸ˜…

Well yah. He puts his heart into it. I feel the emotion. Really good when its like that...

To each their own šŸ˜…
Well, my favorite movie is John Wick, so we definitely have different taste in movies. :ninja:

306596640_3259595271021175_633472493114814664_n.png

Tomorrow the federal government is increasing the price of fuel by 25 cents a litre. They removed part of the fuel tax about 6 months ago when the price of crude oil skyrocketed due to the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, and fuel prices went over $2.00 a litre. It shouldn't have affected Australia because we refine our own oil, but the government sells it all on the open market so we have to buy our own oil back in at inflated prices. That's pretty fupling stupid in my book.

At the time the newly elected government reduced the tax so people could afford to live. Think $100-150 (over half is taxes) to fill up an average car. Not affordable when you only get $400 a week on the pension. FYI, I normally use 3-4 tanks of fuel per year so I don't feel the price as much as others who buy fuel every week, but it still hurts paying $100 for a tank of fuel for a 1.6 litre 4 cylinder hatchback.

So tomorrow (Friday 30 September) fuel will be around $2.25 per litre (Friday, Saturday and Sunday are the most expensive days for fuel here) and people are going to feel it. I filled my car up this morning at 3am and got it for the cheapest price that was around ($1.79 per litre).

Tomorrow the federal government is increasing the price of fuel by 25 cents a litre. They removed part of the fuel tax about 6 months ago when the price of crude oil skyrocketed due to the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, and fuel prices went over $2.00 a litre. It shouldn't have affected Australia because we refine our own oil, but the government sells it all on the open market so we have to buy our own oil back in at inflated prices. That's pretty fupling stupid in my book.

At the time the newly elected government reduced the tax so people could afford to live. Think $100-150 (over half is taxes) to fill up an average car. Not affordable when you only get $400 a week on the pension. FYI, I normally use 3-4 tanks of fuel per year so I don't feel the price as much as others who buy fuel every week, but it still hurts paying $100 for a tank of fuel for a 1.6 litre 4 cylinder hatchback.

So tomorrow (Friday 30 September) fuel will be around $2.25 per litre (Friday, Saturday and Sunday are the most expensive days for fuel here) and people are going to feel it. I filled my car up this morning at 3am and got it for the cheapest price that was around ($1.79 per litre).
These are our pump prices currently

Screenshot 2022-09-29 at 08-31-09 Latest UK petrol and diesel prices RAC Drive.png

Ours dropped to 4.37 and two days later is back up at 4.99

In town, gas has gone done by over a 2 dollars a gallon. I remember when this whole fiasco started, gas was somewhere in the $4.79-$5/gallon range. Now itā€™s sitting at $2.79/gallon.

Getting the braincell out of hibernation here...

1 US gallon of unleaded petrol using the current UK price is...... Ā£6.52 or $7.13 per US gallon

Getting the braincell out of hibernation here...

1 US gallon of unleaded petrol using the current UK price is...... Ā£6.52 or $7.13 per US gallon
Thatā€™s crazy. Iā€™ll get a picture of the prices where I live, when I go into town and fill up.

Thatā€™s crazy. Iā€™ll get a picture of the prices where I live, when I go into town and fill up.
We have some of the largest refineries in the world and our own rigs in the North Sea but that still doesn't bring the price down

It is one aspect that I definitely do not miss with owning a car.......I miss not being able to grab my keys as/when I wanted and going for a long drive somewhere/anywhere, but with petrol as it is, glad I no longer have to worry.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back