Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
The animals are revolting......what with bears that shoplift and try to steal cars

We now have a sea otter who stole a surfboard then had the audacity to snarl at it's owner when he wanted his board back....

What is going on with animals lately....anyone would think they ruled the planet ;)
Gotta love animals, especially when they are heavily pregnant and want to nap on a surf board. "This is my surf board, push off and get your own" :)

306922382_3259588947688474_8074310891462127625_n.jpg

I think this would be relatable to Colin….
View attachment 167702
Nope, not relatable. I have had bugs inside since January, that is summer, autumn, winter and now into spring, and they are awful now. Spending $100+ a week on chemicals to kill the ones inside and try to stop others getting in. Not a happy camper. :(

Who here loves the movie "The Guardian". That has to be one of my favorite movies ever made. Really really good

Who here loves the movie "The Guardian". That has to be one of my favorite movies ever made. Really really good
It’s a good movie, only seen it once. I personally don’t care for Kevin Costner’s acting, even in Robbin Hood Prince of Thieves.

It’s a good movie, only seen it once. I personally don’t care for Kevin Costner’s acting, even in Robbin Hood Prince of Thieves.
Well he just doesn't make a good Robin hood... I've never seen him as a Robin hood... Ever.

I loved him in Field of Dreams especially

Well he just doesn't make a good Robin hood... I've never seen him as a Robin hood... Ever.

I loved him in Field of Dreams especially
Didn’t care for field of dreams either, lol. Or the Untouchables. I just don’t like his acting.

Why?
I'm not asking in a bad way just want to know why lol
Eh idk, just seems to be trying too hard when he’s on screen, like he’s not fluent. My sister hates that I don’t like his acting, cause she’s a huge fan of him, lol.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back