Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
That's insane!
I never have seen an Ace selling live pets or animals for that matter...
And "clean them every 3 months"!? Wth... How would she feel if I put her in a small room and didn't clean it every 3 months.

Ace is a hardware store, not a pet store and they should keep it that way. No reason for them to be selling all those animals and giving advice that is just plain WRONG.
It's called diversifying and lots of companies are doing it to try and stay afloat. Farmers are doing it too by planting their farms with trees that can be chopped down and sold as timber in the future. Mining companies are getting into manufacturing and making lithium ion batteries instead of just selling the ore to the Chinese so they make the money selling the end product.

It's called diversifying and lots of companies are doing it to try and stay afloat. Farmers are doing it too by planting their farms with trees that can be chopped down and sold as timber in the future. Mining companies are getting into manufacturing and making lithium ion batteries instead of just selling the ore to the Chinese so they make the money selling the end product.
But a hardware store selling LIVE PETS no... I could DEFINITELY see them having a pet section with various items for dogs,cats, fish, reptiles, and small mammals but not actually keeping and selling live animals... Not right

Royal Mail have been doing deliveries on Sundays here since 2020 during the pandemic.
Yesterday was the first time we have ever received post on a Sunday, and we've never seen the van either - they park it across the road so we always know when the postie is doing the round. Maybe they're introducing it here as well.

When I was 10 I decided it would be a good idea to jump out of a tree that was about 10ft tall. I landed wrong and I think I cracked my toe. It hurt for a few weeks then I got better. I dont think it ever completely healed.
Ever since then whenever I stub my toe the pain starts all over again. I guess it will never get better 😅

Various fish like bettas, platys, plecos, guppies ect. They also usually have mice, tarantulas, a variety of small reptiles and snakes, sometimes a few turtles, a few exotic frogs, and occasionally rats, cockatiels and parakeets. Right now they just have fish, a few lizards, and the frogs.
My local Ace definitely doesn’t, I have never heard of them doing that. Crazy… :no:

When I was 10 I decided it would be a good idea to jump out of a tree that was about 10ft tall. I landed wrong and I think I cracked my toe. It hurt for a few weeks then I got better. I dont think it ever completely healed.
Ever since then whenever I stub my toe the pain starts all over again. I guess it will never get better 😅
I was a similar age when I got chased out of the house by my aunt who took her false teeth out and was trying to kiss me with them, when I tripped and fell down a set of stairs and broke half my toes. They don't hurt now but aren't straight either.

Moral to this story, if you have an aunt that teases people and tries to kiss you with her false teeth and gummy lips, don't run down stairs.

306739545_3259583481022354_6790441216333881141_n.jpg

Sitting here thunking....

Fred Betta my 3 year old adopted little finned red devil of a hooligan........been thunking about upgrading his accommodation

Tape measure has been out a few times now....not to measure Fred Betta...but to measure if I have space for an upgraded accommodation for his lordship.

The sort of upgrade being thunked about.....from a 30 litre cube to a 112 litre rectangle

One boisterous little fish in an aquarium almost 4 times what he has now......

Too much space.....or would the little red devil enjoy himself?

Thunking...thunking...thunking......

Fred Betta my 3 year old adopted little finned red devil of a hooligan........been thunking about upgrading his accommodation

Tape measure has been out a few times now....not to measure Fred Betta...but to measure if I have space for an upgraded accommodation for his lordship.

The sort of upgrade being thunked about.....from a 30 litre cube to a 112 litre rectangle

Go for it!!!

It sounds cool! Maybe not such a big tank? But he would love it!

It sounds cool! Maybe not such a big tank? But he would love it!
I am thinking on the 112 litre cos he is now 3 years old and to be fair that is not the best end of the age range for a Betta. So a larger aquarium could be utilised easier later on. Fred came to me after his owner became too ill to care for him and she subsequently died, he is very feisty and active despite his age.

I have a 200 litre already that he cannot use since he would beat everything to death (believe me, Fred's temper is extreme)

The animals are revolting......what with bears that shoplift and try to steal cars

We now have a sea otter who stole a surfboard then had the audacity to snarl at it's owner when he wanted his board back....

What is going on with animals lately....anyone would think they ruled the planet ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back