Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I'm haven't slept again for over 24 hours. Been crying and struggling with the death of the Queen. :(
Aww Colin....death comes to us all eventually. She was a very well looked after monarch and she left us peacefully with her children at her side. Don't upset yourself my dear, she's in a much better place than any of us!

305575346_5419476258136574_269795078596098139_n.jpg

I wasnt born when it happened. But I still get very upset and saddened by the events of 9/11.
Tomorrow will mark 21 years since those events and I can't believe it has been that long....
Feels very close for some reason, even though I'm only a teenager.
Very sad day that we all should remember 😞
I wasn't either. The fact that it happened just under a decade of my birth makes it seem a little surreal, like it couldn't possibly happen again. Real sad when you think of the distance that has come between this generation and this event. My mom and her husband remember is as the day they met twelve years ago, and I actually know someone who was at the Pentagon when it was taking place.

I wasn't either. The fact that it happened just under a decade of my birth makes it seem a little surreal, like it couldn't possibly happen again. Real sad when you think of the distance that has come between this generation and this event. My mom and her husband remember is as the day they met twelve years ago, and I actually know someone who was at the Pentagon when it was taking place.
Yah my parents remember it very vividly

Who is that?
He was all over the news... I'm not a big fan of watching sports so I heard of him before the crash but I never really saw him cause I don't watch basketball much. But what happened was he was on a helicopter ride with his daughter and 7 others when something happened, possibly weather related and the helicopter crashed killing everyone in it.
Kobe also had a wife and 3 other daughters who were not on the helicopter. They were so saddened by his loss. You could tell they were a loving family

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back