Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Don't get inflatable ones, they pop.

Get a fishing one made out of UV stabilised plastic. It's the same as what I had but you have a couple of extra holes in the board for fishing rods, and a seat to help support your back.
Inflatable is much cheaper, but it might be worth it to get a plastic one in the long run.

Gator?

Here is something way more risky.....a clumsy hefferlump....

Place yourself on the riverbank waiting for the rest of the herd to catch up. A mother heffalump is arguing with her son....

Mum : "Now this is the last time that I am going to show you how to get down the riverbank. Watch and learn"

Son : "OK mum, I will watch"

Mum : "Now you do it"

Son : "OK...here goes.....bend the knees, slither....slither a bit more.....AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!"

Mum : "Oh for goodness sakes....I can't take you anywhere"

I wonder how much air pressure that would take... 🤣

This is Luna on every water change I do... She is always right next to me
20220818_111805.jpg

I'm thinking kayaks but ok...
The way I see it designed it doesn't LOOK inflatable with the material used but idk

Couldn’t fall asleep until 6 am :-(:blink:

Oh no!
What happened?
I get that feeling... One time I didn't go to sleep until 3am. But 6? Jeez...
Sorry that happened Juice.
Nothing happened I was just in pain :) it’s fine it’s not uncommon for me to not be able to sleep

Nothing happened I was just in pain :) it’s fine it’s not uncommon for me to not be able to sleep
I thought it could be that but I didn't want to assume and offend you if it wasnt...
I'm so sorry Juice.

Where was it hurting? Was it your back?
Have you tried heat pads or ice packs while laying in bed? That may help...
Or maybe pain killers like ibuprofen could help

I thought it could be that but I didn't want to assume and offend you if it wasnt...
I'm so sorry Juice.

Where was it hurting? Was it your back?
Have you tried heat pads or ice packs while laying in bed? That may help...
Or maybe pain killers like ibuprofen could help
It was hurting in too many places to list.
Heating pads help mildly with one problem but significantly make another worse. I cannot have ice touch my body for risk of it triggering spread of one disease.
Painkillers like ibuprofen, Tylenol, naproxen do nothing. There is exactly one painkiller that helps, a little, for a few hours, but I can’t have it.

Sorry to sink your ideas like that lol😅

It was hurting in too many places to list.
Heating pads help mildly with one problem but significantly make another worse. I cannot have ice touch my body for risk of it triggering spread of one disease.
Painkillers like ibuprofen, Tylenol, naproxen do nothing. There is exactly one painkiller that helps, a little, for a few hours, but I can’t have it.

Sorry to sink your ideas like that lol😅
Well you didn't sink my ideas...
Your condition did 🤣
Not your fault.
Sounds like a pain in the [words I want to say but wont and cant]

How come every little self treatment makes something worse for you? That's just fuplied up.

Well you didn't sink my ideas...
Your condition did 🤣
Not your fault.
Sounds like a pain in the [words I want to say but wont and cant]

How come every little self treatment makes something worse for you? That's just fuplied up.
Because I don’t just have one problem I have 5 (or more) and they all have different triggers :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back