Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Water changes done and general tidy up on the aquariums....

Now watching British Touring Car Championship plus support races on TV....and playing Grepolis on my pooter :)

Crying.

The campers are coming at 3! Im finishing up the last bit of store stocking and tetting ready to open. Everyone at camp is rushing around getting ready

Crying.

The campers are coming at 3! Im finishing up the last bit of store stocking and tetting ready to open. Everyone at camp is rushing around getting ready
Oh no... That sounds tiring... Hopefully it's just that one day like that and then you can be more relaxed with your job. Sorry it's stressful... Guaranteed it will get better though!

Drinking tea, catching up on the fish forum, and researching how to hunt pronghorn with primitive gear (something new I plan on trying this summer).

You?
Sounds like fun!
Had a big clean up at my church to get it ready for services on Saturday. Now I'm gonna do some video editing for a client and maybe do a water change.

Crying.

You will be ok Juicebox. Things are always busy before the kids arrive, and while they are there, and after they leave :)
Just enjoy the experience and have fun. :)

I've just submitted my last assignment of year 1... anyone wanna get steamin drunk with me (virtually).

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back