Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
it's a tea pot with a straw in the top.

Edit - the use of the emoji in question is no longer permitted and has been deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
That depends.
Our younger son's male cat weighed 4 kg
Our elder son had two female litter mates. One weighs 4.5 kg the other weighed 3 kg.
Our cat weighs 7.35 kg. He is a big cat but he's also overweight. We've been trying to get his weight down since we adopted him 2 years ago.

@Colin_T, got your next 5 meals right here

Maine Coon are gorgeous....and they are huge.

Debate raged about the cat featured in the article as to whether it was actually a white Lynx due to the ear tufting. Lynx have no tail, so not sure that he is a Lynx but might have Lynx genetics somewhere maybe. He is a stunning Maine Coon though, a beautiful animal.

Maine Coon are gorgeous....and they are huge.

Debate raged about the cat featured in the article as to whether it was actually a white Lynx due to the ear tufting. Lynx have no tail, so not sure that he is a Lynx but might have Lynx genetics somewhere maybe. He is a stunning Maine Coon though, a beautiful animal.
I don't believe it's possible for the felis genus to hybridize the lynx genus.

Also I can't stand the face of a Maine Coon! The Maine Coons weird facial feature proportions for a domestic breed, like exaggerated versions of their parent breed Norwegian Forest Cats (also the superior giant domestic breed).

And that's my hot take of the week.
IMG_20220203_032134.jpg

I don't believe it's possible for the felis genus to hybridize the lynx genus.
Kefir, the Maine Coon in the article, comes from Russia, so perhaps a hybrid could have been done in his case....who knows

He is one seriously cuddly puddy tat...even if he does crush your lap when sitting on it....and can you imagine what its like when he starts kneading your leg?

He is a big cat but he's also overweight.
Oh, the cat in the link I posted is not overweight, he’s just a very large cat. Is owner says when people come over to the house, they confuse it with a dog at first.
FE999266-8B09-460B-90D6-CD2085E134E7.png

He has dinner plates for paws....and those amber eyes....he is beautiful (and I am not a cat person at all)

He would definitely keep you warm at night....if he actually left any room in the bed once he has sprawled all over it :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back