Random Discussion

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

This morning I find myself in scenic Rock Springs, Wyoming, where I will soon present a session on sea shanties at the Wyoming Music Education Association's annual conference. Should be a good time. :)

I have a sea shanty in my head as I watch my old dog exploring a slowing down snowstorm. She approves of this planet, and I think we're on the same page with that.
Water changes today, as it has warmed up nicely with the snow.

Today was supposed to be the return to school for kids, because of the COVID delays, but instead they got a snowday. Reprieves all around.

Here, for kids, it would normally have been a 2 week break at the holidays, but it's 2022...

Why, when I was a kid, with no pandemic, we appreciated snowstorm days. This modern generation with their being stuck at home learning online. They probably WANT to go back to school.

Here, for kids, it would normally have been a 2 week break at the holidays, but it's 2022...

Why, when I was a kid, with no pandemic, we appreciated snowstorm days. This modern generation with their being stuck at home learning online. They probably WANT to go back to school.
ehhhhhhhh.

Snow days are still amazing. As someone who still goes to grade school I can confirm even online snow days are better than going in person.

The plant is the Amazon water lily, it's the biggest water lily in the world and has spikes on the underside of the leaf.
they wouldnt hurt fish.... would they?

If the fish got spiked it would hurt but the footage from the BBC documentary (Life of Plants?) showed little fish swimming among the spikes.

Most reactions

trending

Back