Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Someone hacked all my socials and forums, including this forum. They didn't get so far on this one, luckily.
But on another forum and Reddit, they said I had autism and I knew someone on the forum IRL and was close with them, I don't/wasn't. They also hacked the person who they said was my friend and acted like we were different people.
I have no idea who it was/is. Idk what to do.
I already changed all my passwords.

Is it normal to lost motivation in fishkeeping hobby?

I think I turned out to be more of a aquatic gardener than fishkeeper nowadays :/ I donā€™t even want fish in a scape, just plants...
It happens from time to time with most people. They start out with fish but find something else that interests them. So they spend more time on the new interest and less on the old one. It happens when people keep freshwater fish for a while and then see a nice marine tank. They set up a marine tank and the freshwater tank tends to drift off into the back ground while they focus on the salty tank.

It happened to me when I started playing World of Wiggle Craft (world of warcraft). I let the tanks run on their own for a while and didn't do as much work on them. Same thing happened when I lost my girls, I just stopped looking after the fish.

In your case, you found aquatic plants to be interesting and that is perfectly fine. In the future you will find other things that interest you. They might be water, fish, plant related, or something completely different. Just enjoy the moment now and go with whatever interests you at the time. It's how we learn. Try new things. Explore the world. Ask questions. Live and learn. And just enjoy life :)

Someone hacked all my socials and forums, including this forum. They didn't get so far on this one, luckily.
But on another forum and Reddit, they said I had autism and I knew someone on the forum IRL and was close with them, I don't/wasn't. They also hacked the person who they said was my friend and acted like we were different people.
I have no idea who it was/is. Idk what to do.
I already changed all my passwords.
How:eek:

I got stung by a wasp today. I've only been stung three times in my life and I'm a little traumatized lol

Wasp stings aren't too bad. I was out cycling once and a wasp flew up my shorts and stung my upper inner thigh. That was unpleasant. I have been stung by bees, bitten by spiders and attacked by ants and numerous other creepy crawlies. They don't normally do any damage and most insects don't try to attack people unless you provoke them. Normally it's just an accident where you are both in the wrong place at the wrong time. :)

Wasp stings aren't too bad. I was out cycling once and a wasp flew up my shorts and stung my upper inner thigh. That was unpleasant. I have been stung by bees, bitten by spiders and attacked by ants and numerous other creepy crawlies. They don't normally do any damage and most insects don't try to attack people unless you provoke them. Normally it's just an accident where you are both in the wrong place at the wrong time. :)
You forgot annoyed by cats.šŸ˜¼

What! Cats are the best, how are they annoying.
Our 18 year old girl will only drink warm water out of a glass, so at 5.30 am she starts to ask for her glass of water. She sleeps all day and then decides to have some human time so comes and sits on the keyboard of the computer. Like in the next 10 minutes she will be here.

Our 18 year old girl will only drink warm water out of a glass, so at 5.30 am she starts to ask for her glass of water. She sleeps all day and then decides to have some human time so comes and sits on the keyboard of the computer. Like in the next 10 minutes she will be here.
My 6 year old xat always sits on my keyboard to, one time I was eating salmon for lunch then my cat sneaked up on me and ate it in 3 chomps!

Ouch! It didnā€™t hurt for long, but it freaked me out, because it had only happened 3 other times in my life. I stepped on a big ol bumblebee once, and the only other time I was stung was at the pool, I stepped on a hornet and a wasp fighting on the ground. Got two big stings within an inch of eachother on my right foot.

Stings suck. I once was bitten by a snake (that didn't let go) in front of all my first grade students. Had to pry it's jaws off with scissors.
AHHH. That must have been awful. The kids mustā€™ve been really freaked out!

ā€”ā€”ā€”
When my sister was like 3, she was at my auntā€™s pool. It turned out there was a wasp nest under the deck, and they were very angry that we got their nest wet. One landed on my sisters face, and being 3 she didnā€™t know any better than to grab it. So she pinned it to her forehead and it kept stinging her face and hands. My mom was all the way across the deck trying to get to her, but she was screaming because it obviously hurt. Situation was escalating as my cousins started freaking out too, so my mom grabbed a pool float and chucked it at my sister, just hard enough to knock her into the pool. It worked! And she had her floaty on so she was fine

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back