Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Seems a few old threads being resurrected lately. Are people really looking that far back or is it a matter of keyword hits on internet searches. I've been confused a time or two, wondering how a thread suddenly appeared with pages of replies 😀. I've since learned to look at dates!
I know a lot of forums have programs that will automatically archive threads that are inactive for a period of time, say 6 months, and can then no longer be replied to. Though if done here journal and build threads would have to be exempt since they can lie dormant for periods until a change is made.
Just me thinking out loud after a day of wondering what was going on.

It's usually people finding the thread via a search on google or whatever search engine, and finding the same problem they have without realising how long ago the thread was started.
TFF doesn't archive threads. That's how people find them and post in them even years later.

It's usually people finding the thread via a search on google or whatever search engine, and finding the same problem they have without realising how long ago the thread was started.
TFF doesn't archive threads. That's how people find them and post in them even years later.
I've done the same in other (non fish related) forums. Search the interweb and come upon a thread that I can't reply to since it's old and archived. Usually then just start a new thread with my question. Always acknowledging that I'm aware the subject has been covered before. In some places people get unnecessarily upset about that, like a parent that doesn't want to repeat themselves 🤣

Is it normal to lost motivation in fishkeeping hobby?

I think I turned out to be more of a aquatic gardener than fishkeeper nowadays :/ I don’t even want fish in a scape, just plants...

Is it normal to lost motivation in fishkeeping hobby?

I think I turned out to be more of a aquatic gardener than fishkeeper nowadays :/ I don’t even want fish in a scape, just plants...
What is wrong with your fish. To many, not interesting, to hard to keep alive, what is the problem.

What is wrong with your fish. To many, not interesting, to hard to keep alive, what is the problem.
Normally, I have 40+ fish deaths per year and have to do daily water changes adding med, This year however is different cause I only have 7 deaths (probably because of elodea i got from the creeks)

I ended up liking an aquascape design which probably isn’t the best for fishes https://www.google.co.th/search?q=i...HRWcBI4Q_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=1024&bih=665&dpr=2

And here I am watching plant pearling for hour...

Normally, I have 40+ fish deaths per year and have to do daily water changes adding med, This year however is different cause I only have 7 deaths (probably because of elodea i got from the creeks)
What, how?

Yeah, probably a good idea to focus on the plants maybe?

Mostly Nitrate related stuff.
Are you commercially breading or something?

I don't understand how someone is having so many dead fish. In the couple of decades I have kept fish my losses are barely in the double digits, and that's only because of two really unfortunately equipment failures.

What are you doing were 40+ deaths per year is normal?

I don't understand how someone is having so many dead fish. In the couple of decades I have kept fish my losses are barely in the double digits, and that's only because of two really unfortunately equipment failures.
Well....I’m quite new to this hobby back then and still in learning.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back