Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
We coulddddddddddddddddd share pictures of our non fish pets for fun? Is there a thread for that already?

So my 3 year had me in stitches the other night...she likes to play with her food like all 3 year old and she was pretending her twirly pasta was a frog, making it hop around her plate before it went into her mouth....she suddenly looks up and says:

"If I eat frogs, my bum will say ribbit when I do trumps!"

From the mouth of babes 🤣

Well then read them to learn more!
I do, lots and lots and lots of them…I still don’t have enough first hand knowledge of many of the subjects that are discussed….I do try and get in first with anything cycling related- I think I’ve got that bit now 🙂

:lol:

Only joking.

The ignore function is when you click on or hover the curser over someone’s name or avatar on the forum and if you click on ignore icon it basically means you won’t see any of this person responses or posts.

Only joking.

The ignore function is when you click on or hover the curser over someone’s name or avatar on the forum and if you click on ignore icon it basically means you won’t see any of this person responses or posts.
Perfect 😀

Only joking.

Well darn, now I am going to be wondering if anyone is ignoring me:rofl:

I'd be using it too, but since it doesn't work like say, a FB block, the person you've ignored can still see you (and I guess respond, even if they can't tag... I don't know whether they can still tag you or not).

Plus a friend sent me a screenshot where she'd had someone on ignore, and when that person replied to a thread, to her their post was hidden, but said "so so responded to this thread" with the option to click and see that response anyway.

I just use the (sometimes faulty) ignore function in my brain :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back