Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Why don't you just format/ reset the laptop?
that will get rid of the virus and clean things up, then do an update and your good to go.

A slow pc can also be4 caused by a full hard drive and dust on the heat sinks.
i tried that, like, 3 times, It's not going away :mad:
Did you do a full format/ reset and remove everything or only a basic reset?
Windows 10 has both and a full reset should get rid of viruses but a basic reset where you keep files will allow viruses to remain.

-------------------
Mmmmm……(not sure what fragging is 😳)😂
fragging in coral terms is where you break a coral into fragments and grow new corals from those fragments. Frag being short for fragment.

How much have you spent on one tank then?
double
only because my parent's house doesn't have the space for anything more significant.
i'm practically at a standstill when it comes to more aquariums, but give me a few more years and i'll start my first truly "large" tank journal (if this forum will still exist).

(if anyone still cares about the 155 journal, i put it on pause because i'm building a 75)

double
only because my parent's house doesn't have the space for anything more significant.
i'm practically at a standstill when it comes to more aquariums, but give me a few more years and i'll start my first truly "large" tank journal (if this forum will still exist).

(if anyone still cares about the 155 journal, i put it on pause because i'm building a 75)
??

What is your setup?

Received the corgi drawing and Betta macrostoma keychain from a very good friend of mine in the mail yesterday.
20210802_222909.jpg
20210803_084119_2.jpg

@Sofiia12 @JuiceBox52

How is she doing and why isn't she here?
She's doing alright. However, from August 8 to August 26, she'll be in Philadelphia for her surgery. Let's hope that she'll be alright from her upcoming surgery and that everyone will send her best regards. As for not being online, it's something that I don't want to share without her awareness as it's more of a personal issue.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back