Random Discussion

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

That’s adorable! We used to have two Gouramis named Dave and Steve 😂
On the topic of fish names, my sailfin plec is called Pocoyo. Then my new orinoco snowball was originally going to be called Pato, but went with Gobbolino - like the witch's cat.

Never named my gourami since they looked too similar to tell them apart!

Hammer spam. :p
P1090894.JPG

With all the heat in California and lack of rain, the wildfires will probably arise again like previous years...and it's not even summer yet.

You UK people... :rolleyes:

Here in the US, that’s normal temperature! Boiling to us is usually 100F+.
I want to "like" this but, considering where I am, I'll have to just nod. Yes, and I will nod slowly, as one heavy with fatigue and perspiration may do on a night such as this.
A night where it is currently 10:49 pm and conditions read 85° (feeling like 88°), 54% humidity and 1% chance of precipitation.

Hand me my mint julep, please...

On the topic of fish names, my sailfin plec is called Pocoyo. Then my new orinoco snowball was originally going to be called Pato, but went with Gobbolino - like the witch's cat.

Never named my gourami since they looked too similar to tell them apart!
I'm glad i'm not the only one who names all my fish :fish:My family think i'm strange for doing so 😅

It's all about what you are used to. If the temperature only gets to 25 deg C/77 deg F for half a dozen days in a year, it feels incredibly hot for those half a dozen days. If you live where the temperature is above 25 deg C for 360 days a year, the few days a year at 20 deg C feel incredibly cold, while those people in the first place think that's nice and warm.

It's all about what you are used to. If the temperature only gets to 25 deg C/77 deg F for half a dozen days in a year, it feels incredibly hot for those half a dozen days. If you live where the temperature is above 25 deg C for 360 days a year, the few days a year at 20 deg C feel incredibly cold, while those people in the first place think that's nice and warm.
I can vouch for it having holidayed in Italy a few years back at 40°C day and night for 2 weeks with no a/c, by the end I was quite comfortable with it. Despite being from the UK!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back