Random Discussion

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Found a big ole’ snapping turtle in the road today!
B746E820-DE4E-45DC-861B-B83E7E1ED1D5.jpeg
7952F762-B914-4898-AC26-D63B15EA27FB.jpeg

@WhistlingBadger

It doesn't suprise me, my mum was told to drink Guinness to supplement her iron.
Fresh orange was also a favourite of mine during pregnancy, even the smell of tea (especially herbal) and coffee and ?

Both pregnancies I craved curried chillies... With cheese :drool:
My inability to drink tea or coffee was always the first indication that I was pregnant! Apparently caffeine can be dangerous (although I think you’d have to take on loads) which is why your body rejects it....

Found a big ole’ snapping turtle in the road today!
View attachment 137524View attachment 137525
@WhistlingBadger
Woahhhhhhhh how big is he? My mom and I found a snapping turtle 2 or 3 weeks ago, she was videoing and goes “hmmm she (referring to me) just asked if I thought this was a snapping turtle” then it lunged and snapped It’s jaws all angry and my mom screamed. We picked it up in a bucket, and were going to relocate it (we don’t like them in our pond, they eat the wood duck babies and damage the dam) but it tipped the bucket over and escaped (it was a bucket with holes in the bottom, so we set it on the edge of the pond so it could get in the water, in the shade, but it tipped over into the lake)

My inability to drink tea or coffee was always the first indication that I was pregnant! Apparently caffeine can be dangerous (although I think you’d have to take on loads) which is why your body rejects it....
Me, too! I remember walking into my mother-in-law's kitchen, smelling coffee, and walking right back out. I didn't even know I was pregnant, yet! (And I loved coffee.)

Same, I went completely off meat as well especially pork... although, I craved beef chronically with my son! Steak and burgers! But I couldn't eat much meat with my daughter, I needed all the noodles with her

Woahhhhhhhh how big is he? My mom and I found a snapping turtle 2 or 3 weeks ago, she was videoing and goes “hmmm she (referring to me) just asked if I thought this was a snapping turtle” then it lunged and snapped It’s jaws all angry and my mom screamed. We picked it up in a bucket, and were going to relocate it (we don’t like them in our pond, they eat the wood duck babies and damage the dam) but it tipped the bucket over and escaped (it was a bucket with holes in the bottom, so we set it on the edge of the pond so it could get in the water, in the shade, but it tipped over into the lake)
He was huge - I have no real size comparison, but he was so big he wouldn’t have fit in a 5g bucket. (He was over a foot long and his shell was at least 10 inches across)

He was huge - I have no real size comparison, but he was so big he wouldn’t have fit in a 5g bucket. (He was over a foot long and his shell was at least 10 inches across)
Woahhhhh. Ours was relatively small. My grandpa caught a massive one at our old house though

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back