Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
ooh thats cool, you have one of those lawnmowers where you can stand/sit on it?
Yup. I don’t know how to use it though, my brother does most of the mowing lol. I only just learned how to drive it around, without the blades going, 2 weeks ago :rofl:

ooh thats cool, you have one of those lawnmowers where you can stand/sit on it?
We have 2 riding lawnmowers - we kind of need it, considering we have over 4 acres to mow!

WOAHHHHHH THAT IS AWESOME. Other drivers should have no problem seeing the car out on the road! What an awesome color. My family has two cars but they are just casual colors, one is black and the other is a kinda dark dusty silver grey/brown silver color. Just wait til you start driving, and get to drive that car around. You’ll be like “:cool:”. I feel pretty awesome just riding the lawnmower lol
Thanks!

We have 2 riding lawnmowers - we kind of need it, considering we have over 4 acres to mow!

Thanks!
do two people mow the lawn at the same time..like maybe you and your dad? 4 acres is very large...I have like 1/15 th of an acre

Woah! I wish we had two mowers. We have one, and the belt breaks every time my brother goes into too long grass. We have 2 acres we mow weekly and an additional 2 acres we mow every other week, then there USED to be an additional 2 acres we would mow twice a year, but there are horses there now, and ANOTHER 4 acres that we don’t maintain, plus the pond and 3 wooded acres

Edit: we were gonna buy a nicer, new one, it was a really cool zero turn, but we bought it used from the company (it was like their demo model or something) but it was broken so we returned it. My dad wants to get a small tractor instead

one time i saw a whole oak tree and i was like "wow, that would be cool if i got a mini version and i put it in a tank"
I often feel the same way about rock formations--especially dry waterfalls--that I see out in the desert.

As you may already know that my family have a furniture store and my fish room is in the store.

I just flooded my fish room and 15x15 meters furniture showroom with water! About 20 sofa were damaged by that! This was the worst thing happen to me and probably family business :unsure:

Am I the only one here who floods the room often?

As you may already know that my family have a furniture store and my fish room is in the store.

I just flooded my fish room and 15x15 meters furniture showroom with water! About 20 sofa were damaged by that! This was the worst thing happen to me and probably family business :unsure:

I’m going to pretend I haven’t seen this, or responded, in case I tempt fate ??

My main tank is in the dining room and I have to carry the buckets of old water through the kitchen to the back door. At the last water change, I managed to hook the bucket handle on the cooker towel rail-style handle and spilled 2 inches of water out of the bucket. The kitchen has a vinyl floor covering so it was just a case of mopping it up.

@NannaLou make sure you don't catch bucket handles on anything :)

So mine was a great disaster that makes whole family mad isn’t it. The word “sorry” doesn’t solve the problem sadly :/

My main tank is in the dining room and I have to carry the buckets of old water through the kitchen to the back door. At the last water change, I managed to hook the bucket handle on the cooker towel rail-style handle and spilled 2 inches of water out of the bucket. The kitchen has a vinyl floor covering so it was just a case of mopping it up.

@NannaLou make sure you don't catch bucket handles on anything :)
My small tank is in the sitting room, but I’m in an upstairs flat - so far so good ?.

My new tank is upstairs in the bedroom, sitting on a very solid 1950s chest of drawers...roughly how far will 54ltrs spread if it should ever happen??? ??

Ohhhh noooooooooo :blink: Is your family still able to sell the sofas? Were the floors ok?

Nope, you are most certainly not the only one who has flooded the room! I was supposed to be filling some big 50 gallon totes for quarantining koi, but I left the hose running and walked away, I came back and I had flooded my family’s school/play room. Fortunately for me though nothing was damaged

That sounds disastrous, @Barry Tetra . I have lived in fear of doing something like that, especially at our old house where I had a 55 gallon on laminate flooring which is ruined if it gets wet. Fortunately it never happened, but I did have enough minor spills over the years to damage the floor slightly. We probably would have had to replace it at some point, but fortunately we moved away. Now the new owners will have to deal with it. :whistle:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back