Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

They cancel basketball games for that? Heck, that amount of snow doesn't even register around here. ha ha We pretty much depend on snow during the state track meet every year, and we usually get our biggest snow storms in April/May.
(but don't try to make us put up with Kentucky heat and humidity. We'd all die)
Well...

So if I didn’t say this before, at my work during lunch break, all the guys play basketball, which is outside. It was way to cold and the concrete was still wet from the snow melt, so they decided not to play.

I really wanted to try out my new moves and my Witness 5’s. :/

——

Oh please, you think Kentucky’s heat/humidity is bad? Try living in Shreveport, Louisiana for 6 years. ?

Beautiful view!!
Wow, that's lovely. Never been to Virginia. I love Wyoming, but I always thought it would be nice to live somewhere with trees.
It really is lovely here! The last few years though its been freezing winters but no snow! This is the nicest time of year as it is just beginning to warm up, but it is not too hot yet!

Well...

So if I didn’t say this before, at my work during lunch break, all the guys play basketball, which is outside. It was way to cold and the concrete was still wet from the snow melt, so they decided not to play.

I really wanted to try out my new moves and my Witness 5’s. :/

——

Oh please, you think Kentucky’s heat/humidity is bad? Try living in Shreveport, Louisiana for 6 years. ?
I guess I can see not playing outside when it's icy. My knees have enough trouble without that. Hope you get to try out your new court-burners soon.
Kentucky heat would be tough. I thing Louisiana would make me spontaneously combust.

Kentucky heat would be tough. I thing Louisiana would make me spontaneously combust.
England is enough to do me in, let alone some US state's heat!

I'm not built for the summer, I just wish I was a big old pleco in a great big tank. A cool 25C all day long, fed and treated like a king... Ah, I'm daydreaming again!

England is enough to do me in, let alone some US state's heat!

I'm not built for the summer, I just wish I was a big old pleco in a great big tank. A cool 25C all day long, fed and treated like a king... Ah, I'm daydreaming again!
i just want to be chilling in a river with a bunch of small fish and plecos

Hmm... What fish would you all choose to be? I made this list of what fish I think my friends would be, it was great fun.
fis.jpg

Hmm... What fish would you all choose to be? I made this list of what fish I think my friends would be, it was great fun.View attachment 134992
If I could be wild as the fish, probably the Yellow Tang.

I guess I can see not playing outside when it's icy. My knees have enough trouble without that. Hope you get to try out your new court-burners soon.
Thanks! Can’t wait to break some people’s ankles. :devil:

We bought a bunch of inner tubes and an inflatable cooler and pack snacks, drinks, and candy and go floating down the river ever once in a while. It is always tons of fun, until you hit a rock and your leg is bleeding, or the water is icy cold.

We bought a bunch of inner tubes and an inflatable cooler and pack snacks, drinks, and candy and go floating down the river ever once in a while. It is always tons of fun, until you hit a rock and your leg is bleeding, or the water is icy cold.
ah yes... icy cold water... i got the cold from it and my throat still hurts

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back