Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I'm with Collin, Barry. You live in Thailand! Find out what species live wild in your area (halfbeaks! how cool), research them, build an aquarium to suit them, then get out there and get some. You could probably even collect your plants locally. Then post videos so I can keep them vicariously. I love fish and plants from Thailand. :)

I need to lay off the capsaicin. I ferment my own hot sauce. Everything from Bhut Jolokia to Carolina Reaper. I'm pouring sweat from a few drops. Soaking several small towels sweating. Tastes great, but this is legit sado/masochism. I need to send some TFF members some pain. Who wants to suffer?!

I got my own California Reaper chilli and another one with the same heat rating 15/10. That's right folks, these things are so hot they went past the 10/10 and got up to 15/10. They are Guinness World Record for heat and burn the skin off your fingers and give you the runs just looking at them.

I need to lay off the capsaicin. I ferment my own hot sauce. Everything from Bhut Jolokia to Carolina Reaper. I'm pouring sweat from a few drops. Soaking several small towels sweating. Tastes great, but this is legit sado/masochism. I need to send some TFF members some pain. Who wants to suffer?!
Ahh, but it is sooo goood! I grew up on habaneros, yummy stuff!

Send him some seeds and let him grow his own, they only take a few months to produce fruit. They are world record for most heat and burn going in and coming out. They are seriously hot and you should wear gloves when handling the fruit because if you touch your eyes after, you can't see for days. And if you touch your butt, well, lets just say it hurts a lot.

Well, I eat tabasco and sriracha like ketchup, but your stuff sounds a bit wild for me. I'd love to try it if you want to send me some,

I will send you the next ferment I do. Bare in mind, this stuff is stupid hot. Think 90% superhot peppers with a splash of vinegar. Carolina Reapers, Bhut Jolokia, Naga Morich, 7Pot Douglah, Brain Strain, etc...

I fill a wine bottle with diced peppers and a saltwater mixture. Once done fermenting (several months), I put the solids in the Ninja blender and add roughly 50/50 apple cider vinegar and the vinegar from fermenting until it's the consistency I like, which is pretty thick. I get about 2 full woosy bottles per batch. A drop or two goes a LOOOONG way. Basic and no frills. Just tastes like the pepper with more complexity, but no frills. I sent one bottle from this batch to an up and coming Youtuber (C7Viper, check him out if you're into airsoft, plus several other sauces I make for mere mortals). The other bottle has been used for my dinner tonight, shrimp and grits the other day, szechuan before that, etc.

If there is one thing in this world I'm good at, it is making some awesome sauces. THAT is my only talent.

You live fairly close to my old stomping grounds. I bet you've been here. This was right down the road from us.

received_1632525267065166.jpeg
received_1632525243731835.jpeg

Last edited:
I will send you the next ferment I do. Bare in mind, this stuff is stupid hot. Think 90% superhot peppers with a splash of vinegar. Carolina Reapers, Bhut Jolokia, Naga Morich, 7Pot Douglah, Brain Strain, etc...

I fill a wine bottle with diced peppers and a saltwater mixture. Once done fermenting (several months), I put the solids in the Ninja blender and add roughly 50/50 apple cider vinegar and the vinegar from fermenting until it's the consistency I like, which is pretty thick. I get about 2 full woosy bottles per batch. A drop or two goes a LOOOONG way. Basic and no frills. Just tastes like the pepper with more complexity, but no frills. I sent one bottle from this batch to an up and coming Youtuber (C7Viper, check him out if you're into airsoft, plus several other sauces I make for mere mortals). The other bottle has been used for my dinner tonight, shrimp and grits the other day, szechuan before that, etc.

If there is one thing in this world I'm good at, it is making some awesome sauces. THAT is my only talent.

You live fairly close to my old stomping grounds. I bet you've been here. This was right down the road from us.

View attachment 127701View attachment 127702
OK, I knew you grew up in Wyoming, but I can't remember where. The lake rings a bell, but I can't place it. The country looks like boysen, but it isn't. Hint?

I have a chronic acid reflux disease called Barrett's Syndrome so no hot peppers, hot sauce are anything very spicy for me. That stuff creates a burn and acid reflux that is very painful to me.
Have you been tested for Helicobacter pylori?
It's a helicoil shaped bacteria that lives in the stomach lining and causes ulcurs but the irritation can contribute to other stomach problems.

Avoid sitting down too much because that can contribute to stomach problems.

Have you been tested for Helicobacter pylori?
It's a helicoil shaped bacteria that lives in the stomach lining and causes ulcurs but the irritation can contribute to other stomach problems.

Avoid sitting down too much because that can contribute to stomach problems.
Oh yes I have been well diagnosed in the past by a gastrologist doctor. He ran a camera down into my stomach.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back