Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Just have Chinese food delivered to your house. Uber Eats delivers. No need to eat in a restaurant or even go in to pick it up. And I believe you can get $25 off on your first order.
Out of interest how much does a Chinese takeaway meal for 4 cost in the USA. If they give you $25 off it must be expensive. Our Chinese takeaways work out about $15 NZ per dish, which is about $10 US.

Out of interest how much does a Chinese takeaway meal for 4 cost in the USA. If they give you $25 off it must be expensive. Our Chinese takeaways work out about $15 NZ per dish, which is about $10 US.

At most places you are looking at around $10-15 per person for a decent place.

Is it toxic or politics though? I wanna join there too!

No, nothing like that is allowed. There are some dirty jokes, friends teasing each other, things like that. Nothing really bad or insulting. Everyone is generally really friendly there, just like here.

So...do you play minecraft? (Java ofc)

Who's your favorite hermits?
I don't play java. I play it on my phone when I have time. Probably twice a week. Ren Dog is my favorite. Who is yours?

Last edited:
I made a small, simple bottle garden to put on my desk at work and now I've got people asking left and right to make them one. Good thing I save all my glass spice jars. If I can find a big enough jar (5 gallons or so), I want to make a working dragon stone and moss waterfall terrarium for the lobby.

20201125_234644.jpg

I made a small, simple bottle garden to put on my desk at work and now I've got people asking left and right to make them one. Good thing I save all my glass spice jars. If I can find a big enough jar (5 gallons or so), I want to make a working dragon stone and moss waterfall terrarium for the lobby.

View attachment 123579
What plant is in it? Does it grow in low light? Dont you need an open container to let air in?

What plant is in it? Does it grow in low light? Dont you need an open container to let air in?

It's moss of some kind and some tiny mystery plants that grow in the same spot as the moss. Ambient light from the windows seems sufficient. Some bottle gardens, like this one, are kept sealed. It becomes it's own little ecosystem. Some people keep them sealed for decades.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back