Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
To know what I am really like would be the story about the soldier that dug a fox hole. But I am the second soldier in the story.

A soldier was told to dig a fox hole and being the dutiful soldier he was he started digging, he dug so deep that before he realized it he couldn't get out. A second soldier came along, yelling down in the hole, "Hey want me to help you get out." So the second soldier jumped down into the fox hole allowing the first soldier to stand on his shoulder and climb out. The first soldier yelled back down, "I will be right back going to get you some help." Leaving the second soldier in the hole. Along came an Officer who yelled down in the hole, "Here I will throw you a rope." So he threw the entire rope down in the hole, smiled turned and walked off. For the rest of the day people just walked by poking fun at the poor hapless man down in the hole.

Moral of that story, I am a nice guy that helps others even when it is not the best thing he could do for himself.

To know what I am really like would be the story about the soldier that dug a fox hole. But I am the second soldier in the story.

A soldier was told to dig a fox hole and being the dutiful soldier he was he started digging, he dug so deep that before he realized it he couldn't get out. A second soldier came along, yelling down in the hole, "Hey want me to help you get out." So the second soldier jumped down into the fox hole allowing the first soldier to stand on his shoulder and climb out. The first soldier yelled back down, "I will be right back going to get you some help." Leaving the second soldier in the hole. Along came an Officer who yelled down in the hole, "Here I will throw you a rope." So he threw the entire rope down in the hole, smiled turned and walked off. For the rest of the day people just walked by poking fun at the poor hapless man down in the hole.

Moral of that story, I am a nice guy that helps others even when it is not the best thing he could do for himself.
So typical of an officer. :rolleyes:

I go to work tomorrow.

I also am going on Black Friday to help them shop. It’s essentially where I go in someone’s car (there’s a huge “convoy” on cars) and just go down my list, putting things in the cart. Then, I guess I pay with it with a company credit card?:hyper:

Not completely sure the process because this is my first time doing this.

I go to work tomorrow.

I also am going on Black Friday to help them shop. It’s essentially where I go in someone’s car (there’s a huge “convoy” on cars) and just go down my list, putting things in the cart. Then, I guess I pay with it with a company credit card?:hyper:

Not completely sure the process because this is my first time doing this.
Black Friday, I tried shopping on that day once, then said never again, total madness.

I love being with my family. I love my dogs. I like collecting coins, Sterling Silver, Legos and Baseball Cards. I like to play my Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis and PS2. I like collecting anything old and vintage. ohh and I forgot to mention I absolutely love fish. Lol

Can't believe this is the first time I've ever seen this thread. I thought this forum was missing a random discussion thread :lol:
I'm a member of backyardchickenforums and oh my word, those Moderators are sooo lenient, the stuff that gets said is so bad but funny.:lol:

I'm on that forum too, and I know exactly what you're talking about. Things can get pretty crazy over there, but it's a lot of fun.

I want to go to a decent Chinese buffet so freakin' bad right now. I'm having withdrawals! At this point, I'd even take a crappy Chinese buffet. Even Golden Corral is starting to sound appealing to us!

I'm down 17 pounds and my wife is down 14. She's halfway to her goal and I have at least 42 more to go.

I want to go to a decent Chinese buffet so freakin' bad right now. I'm having withdrawals! At this point, I'd even take a crappy Chinese buffet. Even Golden Corral is starting to sound appealing to us!

I'm down 17 pounds and my wife is down 14. She's halfway to her goal and I have at least 42 more to go.
Ugh, tell me about it. I haven't been to mine since last September! It especially sucks because they've been hit hard by Covid's economic effects. They're still open though, which is good!

Just have Chinese food delivered to your house. Uber Eats delivers. No need to eat in a restaurant or even go in to pick it up. And I believe you can get $25 off on your first order.

We're doing keto. We can't eat it. Our carbs are limited to less than 20g a day, which means we go over our limit just looking at the fried rice. We're both considering going to a traditional style diet instead. Just cutting out the excess, smaller portions and exercise.

Uber Eats in Millersburg, Ohio? Hahaha! :rofl: We're in Amish country. We don't have anything like that here. We have to drive an hour to get Chinese. Which I am perfectly ok with doing. I like living away from all the hustle and bustle of big cities.

Well if you walk to that chinese restaurant instead if driving, you could work off that fried rice and juicy spare ribs

This picture was taken at a local gas station and it went viral. It pretty much sums up Holmes County. :rofl:

image.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back