Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I just finished my Diy project, The diamond sword is made from wooden block (my house is a furniture store so we have tons of wood left) @PheonixKingZ
What do you think of my sawing and painting skills?
some pixel are a little bit off, drive my Ocd nuts.
View attachment 121818
That looks extremely good! You should be proud! :good:

I just finished my Diy project, The diamond sword is made from wooden block (my house is a furniture store so we have tons of wood left) @PheonixKingZ
What do you think of my sawing and painting skills?
some pixel are a little bit off, drive my Ocd nuts.
View attachment 121818

That's really good! How big is it?

The server that stores our forum went down (failed). It was down for over 16 hours as far as I can tell. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

If ever a site won't load, search for a site such as "is it down right now" or "website down checker" or "is it down or just me" etc etc. These sites will tells you if the problem is at your end or if there's a problem with the website. That's what I did and it said that TFF was down.

1605097457336.png

I haven't been on much lately due to my work schedule. My wife and I have both gotten back on keto to shed our coronavirus/quarantine weight and in the past two weeks we have shed a total of 27 pounds combined. I have 45 to go and she has 20 to go. Does anyone else do keto?

This morning we went "Black Friday" shopping at Walmart. Due to COVID-19, they are staggering the sales over the next few weeks. While there we got to talk to four of Millersburg's finest and our kids loved talking to them and asking them a million questions about being an officer. When we left our daughter asked if she could buy her, her brother and the officers some creamsticks from one of the local Amish owned bakeries called Jitter's (these things are so good that they are practically their own food group!). I know, cliche, but who DOESN'T love donuts?! She bought each officer, her brother and herself two creamsticks a piece and we drove back to Walmart so she could deliver them. She is completely selfless and it made me so proud seeing her share the love with her brother and four complete strangers.

20201114_061951.jpg
20201114_070058.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back