Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ye, I'm a year older. Bench press indeed.
I have never bench pressed a day in my life, lol.

All my exercise, is what I have around me. I have a bar out back, that I use for pull-ups, chin-ups, and a number of other exercises. Pushups, I just use the ground, same with sit ups and crunches.

I have never bench pressed a day in my life, lol.

All my exercise, is what I have around me. I have a bar out back, that I use for pull-ups, chin-ups, and a number of other exercises. Pushups, I just use the ground, same with sit ups and crunches.
Ah. That's good tbh, gyms are crazy expensive lol.

So I have been saving up my money to get a GoPro HERO9, but now I'm thinking of saving up to help chip in for a better phone for me, when I get older.

My mom and dad got my sister an iPhone 8 last Christmas, when she was 16. I turn 16 next year so... I'm hoping I get a phone. :whistle:

I have been looking at the iPhone X and the iPhone 11. The 11 looks like a really nice phone, it has a good camera.

I'm not being picky or anything, a phone is better than no phone...

---------

Would I be spending all this money on fish if I could?....... YES!! But, I can't, because we are moving.

My dad did talk to my boss about us staying here 1 more year, but I don't know the result of that conversation yet...

So I have been saving up my money to get a GoPro HERO9, but now I'm thinking of saving up to help chip in for a better phone for me, when I get older.

My mom and dad got my sister an iPhone 8 last Christmas, when she was 16. I turn 16 next year so... I'm hoping I get a phone. :whistle:

I have been looking at the iPhone X and the iPhone 11. The 11 looks like a really nice phone, it has a good camera.

I'm not being picky or anything, a phone is better than no phone...

---------

Would I be spending all this money on fish if I could?....... YES!! But, I can't, because we are moving.

My dad did talk to my boss about us staying here 1 more year, but I don't know the result of that conversation yet...
Sheeeesh. Your parents buy you stuff? Must be nice :). Also, no way they buy you the 11 if your sister got the 8, just keeping it real. Wait till you have to pay for gas :no:

Gas is inexpensive right now...about $1.90 a gallon right now. I remember several years ago it was almost $4 a gallon.
PK: lots of used phones in operating conditions on ebay...you can get an iphone XR for about $350 and it should continue to get cheaper seeing the iphone 12 has been released.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back