Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Did he remember you from the old days?

So many people name themselves “ECKOSOLDIER” on Pixel Gun 3-D, but they aren’t the real guy. :dunno:

Speaking of Pixel Gun 3-D, I have all the clan weapons except Morgan!

And I’m Leader of BLACKLIST because Royal (the real LDR) is on break for 2 clan wars. :)
Do you play survival minecraft? if yes, I could invite you.

Well, due to chronic back issues, I've got a desk job now. I can't do what I used to, so I took a job as an auditor working nights. Basically, I spend an hour typing stuff in a computer and then just hang out in case the building catches on fire. It's insanely quiet, I have lots of down time and an endless supply of paper. Well, there goes the last of my sanity...

20201012_013456.jpg
20201012_010049.jpg
20201011_234901.jpg
20201011_054432.jpg
20201011_003101.jpg
20201010_015514.jpg
20201011_000421.jpg
20201010_010316.jpg

Well, due to chronic back issues, I've got a desk job now. I can't do what I used to, so I took a job as an auditor working nights. Basically, I spend an hour typing stuff in a computer and then just hang out in case the building catches on fire. It's insanely quiet, I have lots of down time and an endless supply of paper. Well, there goes the last of my sanity...

View attachment 119488View attachment 119489View attachment 119490View attachment 119491View attachment 119492View attachment 119493View attachment 119494View attachment 119495
You are very good my friend! :clap:

Did he get banned or something...? :unsure:
No he's not banned; you can tell when someone is banned because their name is crossed out and Crispii's is not crossed out.

People choose to leave the forum for several reasons, many of them personal.

Edit - actually, I'm not sure if it's only mods who can see the name crossed out?

Last edited:
Agreed. I almost left due to racism.
WHAT!? :sad:

No he's not banned; you can tell when someone is banned because their name is crossed out and Crispii's is not crossed out.

People choose to leave the forum for several reasons, many of them personal.

Edit - actually, I'm not sure if it's only mods who can see the name crossed out?
I can not see banned members named crossed out. I’m not going to say their username, but when I tried to view their profile after they were banned it said something like “Oops, we ran into a problem: this persons profile isn’t available anymore” or something like that.

View attachment 119488View attachment 119489View attachment 119490View attachment 119491View attachment 119492View attachment 119493View attachment 119494View attachment 119495
I know the feeling. I was asked to fill in at a pet shop one day a week. It was dead boring and usually had 2-3 customers on the day I was there. I used to water change every tank there even though they had been done a few days before. I then cleaned ever cage, dusted everything, rearranged the shop, then moved it back to its original position, and used to stare at the shop cat. I did that for a month before asking the boss to stop sending me out there coz I was going insane.

How? when? why?

It was shortly after I joined in a private message. I know that person doesn't speak for everyone here, so I blocked the user and moved on. I wish no ill will towards them and hope someday that person will understand the weight of their words and denounce the hatred.

It was shortly after I joined in a private message. I know that person doesn't speak for everyone here, so I blocked the user and moved on. I wish no ill will towards them and hope someday that person will understand the weight of their words and denounce the hatred.
You could report it to mod, we don't want anything racist in here.

You could report it to mod, we don't want anything racist in here.

The user is actually quite helpful and adds a lot to the forums, so I don't want them banned. I'm not into cancel culture. I believe in free speech and fully support their right to say whatever stupid things they want. I can exercise my right to not listen to them. So it's all gravy here.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back