Rainbow Crab Eye Injury?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Crabpeople

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new to this site and joined because I have been having a hard time finding information on rainbow crabs in general, but more specifically about eye injuries or infections common to rainbow crabs.
we got our little buddy a couple months ago and heā€™s been doing very well but after his first molt his left eye looked weird. It has changed in how it looks but still doesnā€™t look good. I am wondering if anyone has any idea what might be going on and if there is any way I can help the little guy feel better.
please help!
00D2CBC4-B505-47F4-80CA-758CB7322E80.jpeg

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and joined because I have been having a hard time finding information on rainbow crabs in general, but more specifically about eye injuries or infections common to rainbow crabs.
we got our little buddy a couple months ago and heā€™s been doing very well but after his first molt his left eye looked weird. It has changed in how it looks but still doesnā€™t look good. I am wondering if anyone has any idea what might be going on and if there is any way I can help the little guy feel better.
please help!View attachment 112750
Id try asking in the invert forum. Ive kept crabs but never rainbow crabs.

Most reactions

trending

Back