Racing Pigeons

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
My Dad was a lifelong pigeon fancier (racing) Sadly he has passed on now but he always wanted me to take an interest but sadly I was more into aquatics than the birds.
He used to keep Dordans and Bouchards if that rings a bell.
He was a member of Lisburn and District HPS. served on the committee.
There dont seem to be many youngsters entering into the sport anymore.
Regards
BigC

Its not really the coolest sport available in my stereotypical opinion afterall I am the I generation use to being overly stimulated by the internet, videogames and tvs the upshot though is give me anything electrical and in 10 minutes I will know every function on it which the older generations seem to lack. Trialing electrical goods in a shop is great normally end up teaching the salesman what functions the device has, whilst buying a camera salesman said both his mother and himself had the same one and showed me in his bag but within 5 minutes I had turned on the iso scanner which scans for bright points and highlights them so that you can position a better shot the salesman had no clue it was there.

Its not really the coolest sport available in my stereotypical opinion afterall I am the I generation use to being overly stimulated by the internet, videogames and tvs the upshot though is give me anything electrical and in 10 minutes I will know every function on it which the older generations seem to lack. Trialing electrical goods in a shop is great normally end up teaching the salesman what functions the device has, whilst buying a camera salesman said both his mother and himself had the same one and showed me in his bag but within 5 minutes I had turned on the iso scanner which scans for bright points and highlights them so that you can position a better shot the salesman had no clue it was there.

cookie4_640.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Back