Race For Life

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

im doing race for life on the 16th july in southampton.

am also hoping to go in the police soon aswell, needless to say im working dam hard at getting fit.

making very slow progress though dont understand it!

congrats on your time.

Congrats to you for doing it an a big thanks because it is for a good cause! Lordy knows I couldn't do a 5k....will eventually tho, I'll have to! 2 1/2 years an I'll be going to the police academy....gotta shape up!

im also joining the police soon but in uk! fitness is getting though!

goodluck with it all gwikimpss. what sort of fitness levels do you need to have for police academy?

Good on you for completing the race, my Auntie is doing it next month as sadly, a few months back my Nannie died of melanoma skin cancer. My auntie has been in the local paper about it to, as my Nannie was quite a popular, lovely and caring woman. I hope people raise lots of money so more familys don't have to go through what we have been through. Today, my mam bought a little teddy which is for the Hospice that my nannie spent her last few moments at, and he's sat on my computer desk next to me, along with the newspaper article about my Nannie...
Thanks for doing the race dulce, I appreciate it.

Neal :good:

Ah, I believe to graduate the academy I need to run a mile and a half in 13:08 plus a bunch of push ups, and sit ups etc....

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back