R.i.p. Yaya!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
For 14 years I've known you and saw you at least every 3 months.... and now for 1 month I've owned you.

Your whole world came apart with the passing of your owners within a 2 month period (my parents).... you could never get over that and today it was your turn..... (on your 14th birthday)

If there is anything like an animal heaven!!... I hope you're re-united and once again the happy dog I remember. RIP Yaya! 28/03/1996 - 25/03/2010.

YaYa004.jpg

*hugs* I'm so sorry D: It's always so heart breaking when you loose loved ones. I hope you're doing ok <3

Oh, i'm so sorry for your loss - you must associate Yaya so much with your parents that it must be doubly hard for you

take care my friend

Seffie x

So sorry to hear LV. I'm sure that you are right that it was the heartbreak of losing his "mom & dad". They will now be together again though. :rip:

blimey!!! Rip Yaya

sorry to hear bout that Ludwig!!!

:sad:

rip sorry for loss lud

I'm sorry for your loss, its always hard when you loose someone you love so dearly.

So sorry for your loss, im sure yaya had a wondeful life with your parents and you for the short time. RIP Yaya

So sorry for your loss R.I.P Yaya :rip: i know what it's like to loose someone you love or a pet you love.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back