R.i.p Storm

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

civicr

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i came home tonight from wrk had a look in my tank and there was storm floating in the tank!!i had a pair of l038 prince tiger plecs,this mo every thing was fine actiing normal an last ni i done water tests an there wer fine aswell so who nos what happend!! is it poss i had to male plecs an they wer fighting?as the bigger of the 2plecs is alive still.?? im well gutted about this as i liked them alot plus i paid £25 quid each for them an only had them 3weeks

also can any 1 recomend wer to find another lo38 or another plec to go with the1 i hav left my tank is 25us gallons :(

ive had the plecs for about 3weeks,and i 1st spotted them in my fish store bk in october 2005 so there a minimum of 5months old an the the length of the plc is about 3 1/2 inchs

im well gutted still not sunk in yet

ive had the plecs for about 3weeks,and i 1st spotted them in my fish store bk in october 2005 so there a minimum of 5months old an the the length of the plc is about 3 1/2 inchs

im well gutted still not sunk in yet

What and how much were you feeding the plecs? Do you have any recent stats for ammonia, nitrites and nitrates?

i gave them 2 pleco a tablets every 2days also a bit of corgette once every 3 or 4days last nite my

ph-7.4
nitrate-5
nitrite-0
ammonia-0

i hope ive not contributed to the death,if theres anything im doing wrong please tell me i dnt want my other 1 to die,any 1 no wer i could get another lo38??

:( I'm really sorry your plec passed away. Poor Storm. RIP

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back