R.i.p. Semi-Unnamed

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

bookwriter

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Today my betta (who was rather unnamed... I can never remember fish names, so I ended up just calling him Mr. Betta) died. Over the summer I had been gone most of the time and he'd become rather sickly... I had thought he was doing a bit better, but no. He was just from Petco, but he was a pure pastel white super delta doubletail.
R.I.P. Mr. Betta.

*hugs*
I'm sorry for your losses... One of mine also recently passed away (STUPIDLY I may add) but with fish, these things happen... I went a little overboard on the "replacement": to fill the empty space left by one Betta, I purchased 4 new ones (importing a pair of Super "big ears" and a pair of platinum black dragons) ...and have a tank full of babies from a breeding... Which will need jarring fairly soon.

Nothing gets you past the loss quite like the NEXT one! (there will probably eventually become an official name for Betta addiction at some point)

Nothing gets you past the loss quite like the NEXT one! (there will probably eventually become an official name for Betta addiction at some point)

After my 1st betta passed on, it took a couple of years before I could bring myself to bring home another :no: (As previously stated, I am crazy.) I was just SO attached to that fish! When I made a long-distance move, he was right along with me...in the cup holder of my car :lol:

Most reactions

Back