Quick Question on sparkling Gouramis.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ryan_F

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I picked up a 30L tank about two weeks ago
I was thinking of adding some Sparkling Gourami to it, and possibly something else? Any suggestions on what could go with them? Also how do you tell the sex of the sparklers? I’ve got 5 plants as well as duckweed, Japanese Cress and Frogbit, planning on getting an anubias nana and a Pygmy Chain Sword. How many sparklers could I have? And would it be better to leave it as a species only tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no didn’t mean to post it in Emergency. Sorry all. How can I delete this?

I think it would be better if only left a Gourami tank. :)

I have no experience with sparking Gouramis sorry. But @Colin_T might be able to help you!! (I have only ever kept Dwarf Gouramis) :)

I picked up a 30L tank about two weeks ago
I was thinking of adding some Sparkling Gourami to it, and possibly something else? Any suggestions on what could go with them? Also how do you tell the sex of the sparklers? I’ve got 5 plants as well as duckweed, Japanese Cress and Frogbit, planning on getting an anubias nana and a Pygmy Chain Sword. How many sparklers could I have? And would it be better to leave it as a species only tank?

A 30 liter (8 gallon) tank is quite small even for sparkling gourami. What are the tank dimensions (length, width, height)?

A 30 liter (8 gallon) tank is quite small even for sparkling gourami. What are the tank dimensions (length, width, height)?

I’m out all day today. Let me figure out for you later on if that’s ok

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back