question

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Baxter

Reaction score
Ive been keeping cichlids for 10 years and I recently sold the fish and started a comunity (sorta) tank. Ive got a pleco 3 gourami's (kissing, Dwarf, and Blue) and Ive got 6 Paradise fish. Its a 30 gallon tank and looks pretty empty, I was thinkign of getting some mollys but Im afirad the paradie fish will kill them (theyre picking on the gouramis as it is). Basically I wana make the tank look fuller with out spening too much money and have somthing tough enuff to not get killed... any suggestions?

also does anyone have any suggretions about keeping feeders in the tank (like common guppies and rosies)?

thanks,
Baxter

I'm a Cichlid man myself so I'd prob suggest more cichlids for you. :what:
Gourami's are sometime easily picked on by other more aggressive fish. Adding some more plants for them to rest in can help and will also fill some of the areas.
Maybe some one else will have some good suggestions :)

hi all :D!just to let you know i am new to this forum,but not to aquaria just wanna add my 2 cents,as far as it looking empty you can add some plants as someone suggested (davey)or you can add a school of "turqoise rainbows"they only get bout 3 1/2"s and you won't believe their colors males get a bright yellow hood w/a nice metallic blue.just my 2 cents :grin:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back