Python Products

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

enchanted

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Sunday my pump stripped AGAIN. I was extremely angry and emailed python. I was blunt and said that unless they changed there pump design I would be discontinuing use of their product because it was easier to syphon and refill with a hose than deal with a pump that keeps stripping out and flying off.

Well, I got an email back last night. :) It seems they had a bad batch of Brass fittings (which I have a brass and plastic, one on each sink) so they are going to send me out a new brass fitting and a new pump for free. :)

Motto: It is always worth the time to email the manufacturer. :)

i gotta e-mail them too! i lose small chunks of the brass every time i put the valve on. its so bad i just leave it attached.

Is the Python that much of a bother? I was thinking about getting one because I hate carrying a ton of buckets every couple days to do water changes but if it breaks easily then I might not!

guppymonkey said:
Is the Python that much of a bother? I was thinking about getting one because I hate carrying a ton of buckets every couple days to do water changes but if it breaks easily then I might not!
I LOVE my Python, haven't had any problems with it (but sounds like if I did they'd be very helpful!), and once I got used to it, it takes no time at all to do all my tanks...

Most reactions

Back