Pygmy corydoras in a 22/30cm cube tank with betta?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I covered that in post #12. You have to dilute the tap water with pure water. RO is the usual "pure" water used.
Dilute tap water with RO water.... Where would I get RO water in the UK. I'm not even sure if my local maidenhead aquatics store has some..

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I found something like this:

Is it good @Byron ?

I have no idea, better leave that for those with experience using RO to comment. I've fortunately never had to, as I have what is basically pure water coming out of my tap, zero GH/KH.

I have no idea, better leave that for those with experience using RO to comment. I've fortunately never had to, as I have what is basically pure water coming out of my tap, zero GH/KH.
Sure. Thank you for your time ^_^

I found something like this:

Is it good @Byron ?
As long as it really is distilled de-ionised water it will be fine.
Its really really expensive though. Your local Maidenhead aquatics will have RO water. Any reputable fish shop will. You won't see it on the shelves, in my branch there is a hosepipe connected to a tap at the back of the shop. That's why you need to take your own containers.

As long as it really is distilled de-ionised water it will be fine.
Its really really expensive though. Your local Maidenhead aquatics will have RO water. Any reputable fish shop will. You won't see it on the shelves, in my branch there is a hosepipe connected to a tap at the back of the shop. That's why you need to take your own containers.
I decided to get RO water system for my betta, but I'll still see if they have RO water.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back