Purchasing Fish Online

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

jsandt61

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to add some more fish to my tank but the local stores do not have what I am looking for. I would like to order them online but I was wondering if anyone could give me the name of a reputable company to purchase from.

Thank you so much
I used Riverpark Aquatics in Paisley twice over the last fortnight. Very professional and friendly to speak with. They have an Ebay presence but charge less if you buy direct on their own site. Delivery charge is also less, and I found that they were also less expensive for fish.
I got my Celestial Pearl Danios, Chili Rasboras and Emerald Dwarf Rasbora from them and they arrived promptly and all in good condition

I used Riverpark Aquatics in Paisley twice over the last fortnight. Very professional and friendly to speak with. They have an Ebay presence but charge less if you buy direct on their own site. Delivery charge is also less, and I found that they were also less expensive for fish.
I got my Celestial Pearl Danios, Chili Rasboras and Emerald Dwarf Rasbora from them and they arrived promptly and all in good condition
Thank you!

Cheers for the tip. I can’t see em shipping to the US though.

World Wide Fish and Pets has been great for me. I ordered a little while ago and all my fish came in alive:) The owner was also extremely helpful over the phone (It's located in Connecticut and I am in California). And I am extremely pleased with the overall experience, this was my first time ordering online too. Good Luck!

Most reactions

trending

Back