Puget Sound Biotope

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Is the compressor pretty noisy? I've heard some of them are. And that they can't go under the cabinet because they need lots of ventilation. True?

Is the compressor pretty noisy? I've heard some of them are. And that they can't go under the cabinet because they need lots of ventilation. True?
Very true. The sound is comparable to a small refrigerator, so you could disguise it as a drink cabinet. ;)
Mine is in a closet behind the tank above the sump/filter. I removed the closet door to add more ventilation.

Update? You don't seem to be as active anymore so this post might be in vain :rip:
The tank is pretty stable these days, with no major changes except lots of observation. I did get a new anemone, and it came attached to an oyster shell that I bought for eating.
I am waiting for the fish to get more adult coloring before posting pictures. :)

The tank is pretty stable these days, with no major changes except lots of observation. I did get a new anemone, and it came attached to an oyster shell that I bought for eating.
I am waiting for the fish to get more adult coloring before posting pictures. :)
Woah really? Don't they check things for dangerous organisms before selling them to you? Especially ones on the outside of the shell?

Nice!.....they are sold in water?

Here is the new frilled anemone:

PXL_20211107_215500124_MP.jpg.b948e78e6bba40f50d2fe18981e1d658.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back