Pterygolichthys Gibbiceps

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Cooky_luvs

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Today at Petsmart I found a nice surprise :) A Gibby, and i'm almost positive of it this time..lol. He's very cute and I've named him Tuffy, to fit in with my name scheme. He's in my 20 gallon for now, but don't worry I definately plan on upgrading his home. I would like to keep this guy so once he gets about 5 inches I'll look get my plans ready for his new tank. The pics below aren't of the best quality, I don't want to scare him too much on his first day.

tuffy.jpg

tuffyfin.jpg

I wish I could get a better pic of his nice big fin.

tuffy3.jpg

P.S. I'm pretty positive he's a Gibby, he looks just like a minature version of this guy ~~> http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/loric...tope/148_19.PHP

Today at Petsmart I found a nice surprise :) A Gibby, and i'm almost positive of it this time..lol. He's very cute and I've named him Tuffy, to fit in with my name scheme. He's in my 20 gallon for now, but don't worry I definately plan on upgrading his home. I would like to keep this guy so once he gets about 5 inches I'll look get my plans ready for his new tank. The pics below aren't of the best quality, I don't want to scare him too much on his first day.

tuffy.jpg

tuffyfin.jpg

I wish I could get a better pic of his nice big fin.

tuffy3.jpg

P.S. I'm pretty positive he's a Gibby, he looks just like a minature version of this guy ~~> http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/loric...tope/148_19.PHP

I have myself one of these, there very beautiful fish. Mine is pushing 6-7 inches at the moment and his sailfin looks so graceful...

He is moving from his 29 US Gal to a 58.86 US Gal tank on Sunday so he should be happier with much more room...

I have myself one of these, there very beautiful fish. Mine is pushing 6-7 inches at the moment and his sailfin looks so graceful...

He is moving from his 29 US Gal to a 58.86 US Gal tank on Sunday so he should be happier with much more room...

They are graceful, and sure are the poop machines everyone here calls them..lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back